Information on data processing
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
Person in charge: Nexthomie GmbH (hereinafter: Marius Tarsoly), Obere Dorfstraße 4, 82237 Wörthsee, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company data protection officer of Nexthomie GmbH can be contacted at the above stated address, attn. Mr. Marius Tarsoly, or at email@example.com.
Further information on data protection can be found on our website.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you create an account with nexthomie, we collect the following data:
- name, surname,
- a valid E-Mail-Adresse,
- home town,
- gender and
- the optional information you provide.
This data is collected in order to
- connect you with relevant Nexthomies;
- show you adverts based on your interests;
- improve the quality;
- guard and protect you from fraud and misuse;
- conduct analyses and tests.
The data will be processed upon your consent and is required for the aforementioned functions of the app in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 let. b of the GDPR. You can delete your data irretrievably at any time by clicking “Delete profile” in the menu. Your data will be deleted from all our systems with immediate effect.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
All data provided by you, except your E-Mail address and your exact date of birth, is visible for Nexthomies.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw your prior given consent at any time. Consequently, we are no longer allowed to continue processing your data based on this consent in the future;
- according to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- according to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us.
- according to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data (e.g. for marketing purposes)
- according to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate purposes in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 let. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this on grounds relating to your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to